Fine Arts /Audio-Visual / Cultural Competition
Fine Arts competition: last date for registration 20th September 2013.
Mehandi : Theme – Bride special (Duration – 30 Min)
- Two mehandi cones (30 gm each) will be provided per team.
- One participant with a model will be allowed.
Vegetable Carving : Theme – Flower Patterns (Duration – 1 hour)
- Carving should be done on given vegetables
- Participants are requested to bring their own carving tools
- Maximum two participants per carving will be allowed.
Body Painting : Theme – Energy Conservation (Duration – 1 hour)
- Should use the paints made specifically for body painting.
- No greeting or sticking materials to be used
- One participant with a model will be allowed
Audio-Visual competition: last date of registration 20th September 2013
Photography: Theme – Women Power
- Soft copy of the Photograph has to be sent to email@example.com in case of Hard copy (Maxi size) send to the organizing secretary.
- Photograph must be taken by competitor and should not be copied from other resources.
Short Film : Theme – Significance of Physiotherapy (Duration 10 min)
- Short film or video entry may be in any style (Miming, Drama, Documentary, Science Fiction, Etc)
- CD embodying the details of the participant should be sent to organizing secretary.
Cultural Competition: last date for registration 20th September 2013
Foot Loose : (Duration – 2 min)
- The participant should dance for the given music / song.
- One participant will be allowed for each music / song.
Addzap : (Duration – 2 min)
- The participant has to do advertisement for any non available product brands.
- Banned products (e.g. – alcohol, tobacco) for advertisement should not be used.
- Maximum 5participants per team will be allowed.
Miming: Theme – Famous Personality (Duration – 3 min)
- Participant should not use dialogues, lip-sync, props / music.
- No offensive obscene, disrespectful actions or gestures. If found the act will be immediately stopped and the concern team will be disqualified.
- Maximum 5 participants will be allowed.
Fashion Show : Theme – Trends of Different Decades (Duration – 6 min)
- Inappropriately dressed will be asked to change and if not they will not be allowed to participate.
Group Dance : (Duration – 5 min)
- Song selection is opened to the team
- All form of dance will be allowed.
- Maximum 15 participants will be allowed.
General Instructions Fine Arts /Audio-Visual / Cultural Competition
- Maximum 2 teams can participate representing a college for each event.
- Negative markings will be given for the team exceeding the time limit.
- Participants should bring their own costumes and props.
- Fireworks, alcohol, cigarette, water and sharp objects are not entertained on stage.
- A copy of music / song has to be submitted to cultural in charge
on 18th October 2013 (before 10 am).
- Prize will be given for first 3 places.
- The decision of Judges will be final and binding to all contestants.
- Participants should be registered delegate of the conference.
Fine Arts /Audio-Visual / Cultural Competition participation Form Format
College Name & Address:
Registration through email id: firstname.lastname@example.org or as hard copy to organizing
|S.No||Name of the Participant||UG/PG Student||Event Enrolled||Contact no / E-mail ID|